The Spellex Java Spelling Engine is a software development tool from Spellex that developers can use to integrate an industry spell checker into their current Java applications, applets, and servlets. Since Spellex Java Spelling Engine is written entirely in Java, it is compatible with all platforms that support Java, such as UNIX, Linux, Macintosh, and Windows®.
Highlights of the Spellex Java Spelling Engine Include:
- Easy modification of our interface or use of our own examples to integrate our spelling engine with your application.
- Includes the industry standard Spellex lexicons which are used by more successful companies throughout the world than any other spell checker.
- Includes a class library compatible with JDK versions 1.x and Java 2, with a superb 115,000 word American English dictionary and UK English dictionary.
- The Spellex Java Spelling Engine has the power to spell-check words, strings, and the content of AWT TextArea and JFC JtextArea components.
- The software allows the user access to the source code, for example AWT and JFC (Swing) dialogs, plus a working servlet is included.
Click on the above Tabs to get more detailed information about the Spellex Java Spelling Engine. No matter what your needs are, Spellex has a spell checking solution that is right for you!
View larger image
Java and all Java-based marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc., in the United States and other countries.